Wanted '99 or newer Trophy

  • Sean Smith <spsmith@cox-internet.com>
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 22, 2003
      Wanted '99 or newer Trohpy. Triumph Top Box a must. Will consider a
      900 or 1200.

      Have nice '00 Honda ST1100 and will also consider some sort of trade
      with cash or for comparable value.

      I live in NW Louisiana. E-mail: spsmith@...

      Thanks,
      Sean Smith
    • Bill Shell <shell015@cox.net>
      Message 2 of 24 , Feb 22, 2003
        Check out Ebay for three nice Trophys for sale. The last link listed
        might be more of what you are looking for:

        ViewItem&item=2404330685&category=6716
        and:
        ViewItem&item=2404179862&category=6716
        and:
        ViewItem&item=2404151439&category=6716

        You could put your ST for sale to recoup your cost.

        Good Luck!

        Bill
      • Sean Smith <spsmith@cox-internet.com>
        Message 3 of 24 , Feb 22, 2003

          > You could put your ST for sale to recoup your cost.
          >
          > Good Luck!
          >
          > Bill

          Thanks for the links Bill but to clarify...

          I said I would "also" consider a trade. I'm not *only* interested in
          a trade.

          No offense is meant, I just didn't want interested parities to think
          I was only interested in a trade.

          Thanks again for the help,

          Sean
        • Ed Walden
          Message 4 of 24 , Feb 22, 2003
            Wanted '99 or newer Trohpy. Triumph Top Box a must. Will consider a
            900 or 1200.

            Have nice '00 Honda ST1100 and will also consider some sort of trade
            with cash or for comparable value.

            I live in NW Louisiana. E-mail: spsmith@...

            Thanks,
            Sean Smith

            Hey steve here is your chance to get rid of your problems

          • Steven Kirk
            Message 5 of 24 , Feb 22, 2003
              At 11:13 22/02/2003 -0800, you wrote:

              > Wanted '99 or newer Trohpy. Triumph Top Box a must. Will consider a
              > 900 or 1200.
              >
              > Have nice '00 Honda ST1100 and will also consider some sort of trade
              > with cash or for comparable value.
              >
              > I live in NW Louisiana. E-mail: spsmith@...
              >
              > Thanks,
              > Sean Smith
              >

              > Hey steve here is your chance to get rid of your problems

              Na! Sean will never take my misses in exchange ;o)))
              ~Steve~
            • Sean Smith
              Message 6 of 24 , Feb 22, 2003
                At the risk of sounding ignorant... Am I missing something?

                Sean Smith

                > Hey steve here is your chance to get rid of your problems

                Na! Sean will never take my misses in exchange ;o)))
                ~Steve~

                Yeah I already tried that too and my wife set me down and replayed that video of the lady running over her husband four times them parking the car on his head. She never said a word but I am keeping her and the bike unless she says different.
                Ed

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations and comments are solely and strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk and discretion of the reader!

              • Ed Walden
                Message 7 of 24 , Feb 22, 2003

                  Message 8 of 24 , Feb 22, 2003
                    Not that I'm opposed to a "non-monogamous" relationship. I find that once you get used to riding only one, one tends to get lax, and starts taking things for granted. Adding another to the fold can bring a certain sense of long lost exhilaration or youthfulness. You get to try new positions, or the same ones, yet with a different partner. While similar, you get to feel the exhilaration of a nice romp with an intimately new companion. You can feel the climatic ecstasy of putting everything you have, your whole being into...

                    Oh, wait, you were talking about women weren't you?

                      Message 10 of 24 , Feb 23, 2003
                        Not that I'm opposed to a "non-monogamous" relationship. I find that once you get used to riding only one, one tends to get lax, and starts taking things for granted. Adding another to the fold can bring a certain sense of long lost exhilaration or youthfulness. You get to try new positions, or the same ones, yet with a different partner. While similar, you get to feel the exhilaration of a nice romp with an intimately new companion. You can feel the climatic ecstasy of putting everything you have, your whole being into...

                        Oh, wait, you were talking about women weren't you?

                        Sean Smith

                        Smart Ass:o)
                        Ed

                      • Mik
                        Message 11 of 24 , Feb 23, 2003
                          During a gear change, Sean Smith <spsmith@...> penned ...
                          >At the risk of sounding ignorant... Am I missing something?
                          >Sean Smith

                          Your delete button (?) so you can snip out previous messages and your
                          down arrow key so you move to below the original text before you type
                          your reply ?

                          Other than that you are in fine shape. If you were to put details of
                          your bike and your location below your name you would fit in perfectly
                          ;o)
                          --
                          Ò¿Ó Dame Edna : 1999 PB Trophy 4
                          : 1994 Blk Speed III : Scotland
                          Message 12 of 24 , Feb 23, 2003

                            > Other than that you are in fine shape. If you were to put details of
                            > your bike and your location below your name you would fit in
                            perfectly
                            > ;o)
                            > --
                            > Ò¿Ó Dame Edna : 1999 PB Trophy 4
                            > : 1994 Blk Speed III :
                            Scotland

                            Fair enough.

                            Sean Smith
                            '00 ST1100
                            Bossier City, LA
                          • Sean Smith <spsmith@cox-internet.com>
                            Message 13 of 24 , Feb 23, 2003

                              > Smart Ass:o)
                              > Ed

                              Sorry Ed :~)
                            • Steven Kirk
                              Message 14 of 24 , Feb 23, 2003
                                At 13:18 23/02/2003 +0000, you wrote:
                                >During a gear change, Sean Smith <spsmith@...> penned ...
                                > >At the risk of sounding ignorant... Am I missing something?
                                > >Sean Smith
                                >
                                >Your delete button (?) so you can snip out previous messages and your
                                >down arrow key so you move to below the original text before you type
                                >your reply ?
                                >
                                >Other than that you are in fine shape. If you were to put details of
                                >your bike and your location below your name you would fit in perfectly
                                >;o)
                                >--
                                > Ò¿Ó Dame Edna : 1999 PB Trophy 4

                                Well done Mik you almost managed that in a non-sarcastic manner ;p)))
                                ~Steve~
                              • Mik
                                Message 15 of 24 , Feb 23, 2003
                                  During a gear change, Steven Kirk <mail@...> penned ...

                                  >> >At the risk of sounding ignorant... Am I missing something?
                                  >> >Sean Smith

                                  >>Your delete button (?)
                                  >>;o)
                                  >> Ò¿Ó Dame Edna : 1999 PB Trophy 4

                                  >Well done Mik you almost managed that in a non-sarcastic manner ;p)))
                                  >~Steve~

                                  Must be slipping, or getting older, either that or your constant
                                  whining's getting to me ';o)
                                  --
                                  Ò¿Ó Dame Edna : 1999 PB Trophy 4
                                  : 1994 Blk Speed III : Scotland
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Feb 23, 2003

                                    >Other than that you are in fine shape. If you were to put details of
                                    >your bike and your location below your name you would fit in perfectly
                                    >;o)
                                    >--
                                    > Ò¿Ó Dame Edna : 1999 PB Trophy 4

                                    Well done Mik you almost managed that in a non-sarcastic manner ;p)))
                                    ~Steve~

                                    I think Mik has been taking sensitivity lessons. Next he’ll be saying
                                    please and thank you. ;o)

                                    Jerry
                                    2000 PB 900
                                    Metairie, Louisiana ;o)

                                  • Jerry
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Feb 23, 2003
                                      either that or your constant
                                      whining's getting to me ';o)
                                      --
                                      Ò¿Ó Dame Edna : 1999 PB Trophy 4
                                      : 1994 Blk Speed III :
                                      Scotland

                                      So much for the sensitivity lessons. ;o)

                                      Jerry
                                      2000 PB 900
                                      Metairie, Louisiana

                                    • Dan Weber
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Feb 27, 2003
                                        Sean- Just curious, did you get any gold plated offers from the Trophy
                                        list?

                                        dw

                                        > Wanted '99 or newer Trohpy. Triumph Top Box a must. Will consider a
                                        > 900 or 1200.
                                      • Dave Cottini
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Feb 27, 2003
                                          i have a 2000 for sale in central ca - no top box

                                        • towman85@aol.com
                                          Message 20 of 24 , Feb 27, 2003
                                            could I give you a smoking deal on a 96 1200 w all boxes and all the extras
                                            for 5500
                                            dollars 20k maintance just done the bike has 20400 miles on her and she is an
                                            awsome ride.....if interested email me at towman85@... or call me at 602
                                            235 5343

                                          • Sean Smith <spsmith@cox-internet.com>
                                            Message 21 of 24 , Feb 28, 2003
                                              --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Weber" <d.weber@e...>
                                              wrote:
                                              > Sean- Just curious, did you get any gold plated offers from the
                                              Trophy
                                              > list?
                                              >
                                              > dw

                                              I've gotten several sell offers for newer ('01) Trophy's with almost
                                              no miles. A little more money than I had hoped.

                                              I'm trying to be patient thinking some of the guys in the snow bound
                                              states will decide to sell once they can dig out from under the snow.

                                              Sean Smith
                                            • Sean Smith <spsmith@cox-internet.com>
                                              Message 22 of 24 , Feb 28, 2003
                                                --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, towman85@a... wrote:
                                                > could I give you a smoking deal on a 96 1200 w all boxes and all
                                                the extras
                                                > for 5500
                                                > dollars 20k maintance just done the bike has 20400 miles on her and
                                                she is an
                                                > awsome ride.....

                                                Thanks for the offer. For now I'm trying to hold out for a '99 or
                                                newer

                                                Sean Smith
                                              • Sean Smith <spsmith@cox-internet.com>
                                                Message 23 of 24 , Feb 28, 2003
                                                  --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Cottini" <dave@d...>
                                                  wrote:
                                                  > i have a 2000 for sale in central ca - no top box

                                                  Thanks Dave, Private email coming at ya!

                                                  Sean Smith
                                                • Steven Kirk
                                                  Message 24 of 24 , Feb 28, 2003
                                                    At 12:45 28/02/2003 +0000, you wrote:
                                                    >--- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, towman85@a... wrote:
                                                    > > could I give you a smoking deal on a 96 1200 w all boxes and all
                                                    >the extras
                                                    > > for 5500
                                                    > > dollars 20k maintance just done the bike has 20400 miles on her and
                                                    >she is an
                                                    > > awsome ride.....
                                                    >
                                                    >Thanks for the offer. For now I'm trying to hold out for a '99 or
                                                    >newer
                                                    >
                                                    >Sean Smith

                                                    Theres no pleasing some people ;p)
                                                    ~Steve~

                                                    p.s. any one selling a 2002, 955i Tiger in Roulette green with luggage
                                                    crash bars scott oiler heated grips and corbin for £10.26p ;o)