Re: [TriumphTrophy] Re:Trophies climb Mt Washington

  • Beardg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2000
      I do here by claim the title of the first man riding a Hinckley Triumph to
      climb the Mountain with the "Worst weather in the world"
      Mount Washington(New Hampshire NH)....taker of life and limb......smasher of
      underpowered bikes.....crusher of people who can`t slip the
      clutch......burner of air cooled bikes....smoker of brake pads...
      It was as good a day as it gets on the Mountain(almost 50F) and we also
      got to do the Kancamangus Hiway both directions and Bear Notch Road both ways
      with little traffic. What a nice ride! And no Mooses!
      If anyone is ever in the area...Northern NH.... Ya gotta go up the Mnt
      Washington Auto Road....Give old Beardg a hoot and maybe I can lead another
      British Assault!
      DaveL.(Beardg)Trophy4