Re: [TriumphTrophy] Extraordinary Day to Remember!

  • Beardg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2000
      In a message dated 7/1/2000 8:14:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      cgberken@... writes:

      <<
      After breakfast, we rode to an out-of-the-way small independent cycle
      shop where I discovered and purchased my second Trophy, moving up
      from a Merlot 900 to a BRGreen 1200, an incredible find for $6k with
      only 348 miles!

      STOP YOU`RE KILLING ME! Man that hurts........
      DaveL.
    • Beardg@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2000
        In a message dated 7/1/2000 8:14:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
        cgberken@... writes:

        << nce home, called Louis at D&D (speaking of Wizards, master of his
        exhaust Oz) who tipped me off to the TriumphTrophy list. Glued to my
        monitor, for the past 5 hours I've proceeded to work my way through
        this/your/our archive. 5:32am now, so happy to be here, unable to
        sleep, thinking about yesterday, what an extraordinary day to
        remember!

        Geoff Berken
        Trophy 3/4
        With red and green Trophy's, every day will seem like Christmas!

        WELCOME Brother! You are the proud owner of the FREAKIN~ cheapest Trophy4 on
        the list....... Dammit!
        DaveL.96Trophy4(9,200$ with 10,000miles@ 2 years old)