Re: [TriumphTrophy] Crash report

  • Beardg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2000
      In a message dated 6/30/2000 11:03:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      kerr@... writes:

      << Glad to hear you're OK. Remember there are two types of riders out there.
      Those who have gone down and those that will. >>

      Dont` like that thinking.....I am never going to drop my Trophy!!!!I had one
      drop(actually an old lady left turner) at 16 years old.........22 years ago.
      That`s it for me.
      Sorry folks,no crash reports outta me!!!(knocking on wood)
      Beardg(DaveL 96TRophy4)
    • ynotfix
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 30, 2000
        From: "Doug Kerr"
        > Remember there are two types of riders out there.
        > Those who have gone down and those that will.
        That's PURE B.S. It's not necessary to be fatalistic about riding.
        I know of many riders that agree with me and I say it's entirely possible to
        ride without ever falling down. It takes a clear head, and total
        concentration but that's what makes it possible. My M/C toys are far too
        important to allow them to slide and bump on the ground. I have and will do
        whatever necessary to keep it from happening. I've managed to only put
        700,000 miles on two wheels so far but it's all been on the rubber.
        JMNSHO
        Tony Angco
        ynot.fix@...
        '96 Trophy 1200
        '96 Triumph Trident
        '96 Honda Africa Twin
        '85 Honda XLV750R
        '99 Suzuki SV650
        '89 Honda Hawk GT650
        The best advice as always is;
        Don't exceed your experience level
        when working with hazardous equipment
        http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=63973&Auth=false
      • Beardg@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2000
          In a message dated 7/1/2000 8:12:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
          ynot.fix@... writes:

          << That's PURE B.S. It's not necessary to be fatalistic about riding.
          I know of many riders that agree with me and I say it's entirely possible to
          ride without ever falling down. It takes a clear head, and total
          concentration but that's what makes it possible. My M/C toys are far too
          important to allow them to slide and bump on the ground. I have and will do
          whatever necessary to keep it from happening. I've managed to only put
          700,000 miles on two wheels so far but it's all been on the rubber.
          JMNSHO
          Tony Angco >>

          Beardg>Tony great minds think alike! Now if I could just remember where I
          left the bikes keys????
          DaveL.96Trophy4