Radio Options?

  • Scot <engineer@iname.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 26, 2002
      O.K. touring nuts - got a question for you. Is there any two way
      radio that works as well as a Chatterbox? I have been looking at
      some of the hand-held Motorolas and such... my wife is not a rider
      and prefers to follow in the cage, and I'd like to have something
      where we can stay in touch....

      Thanks,

      Scot
    • BWG3COY@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 27, 2002
        In a message dated 27/12/2002 08:54:58 GMT Standard Time, engineer@...
        writes:

        > O.K. touring nuts - got a question for you. Is there any two way
        > radio that works as well as a Chatterbox? I have been looking at
        > some of the hand-held Motorolas and such... my wife is not a rider
        > and prefers to follow in the cage, and I'd like to have something
        > where we can stay in touch....

        Well I have chatterbox and I dont think its that good. The wife and I use CB
        more range and far clearer
        Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
        Nadolig Llawen John Bonnewell BK Wales One Secretary/Treasurer.

      • thomas <indytriumph1@aol.com>
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 27, 2002
          --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Scot <engineer@i...>"
          <engineer@i...> wrote:
          > O.K. touring nuts - got a question for you. Is there any two way
          > radio that works as well as a Chatterbox? I have been looking at
          > some of the hand-held Motorolas and such... my wife is not a rider
          > and prefers to follow in the cage, and I'd like to have something
          > where we can stay in touch....
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Scot

          http://www.airrider.com/store/category.php?start=0&cat=22

          Thomas
        • wale
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 31, 2002
            HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL, EVEN THOSE THAT ARE MISSING A CYLINDER.
            ED