The Village Idiots, best for crap

  • john h. outlan
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2002
      I highly recommend the Village Idiots mail list for posting crap. It's
      actually encouraged there. Just motorcycles riders, mostly BMW, some
      Triumph and others. You can even get T Shirts :) You can sub at:

      village-idiots-request@...

      C ya there! (I think :-)

      John O.
      03 R1150RT Black
      99 Trophy4 Platinum
      IBA, MOA #62086
      Village Idiot #?
      Orlando, Florida USA

      ---
    • john h. outlan
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2002
        Forgot, just type "subscribe" in the message body without the quotes.

        John O.
        03 R1150RT Black
        99 Trophy4 Platinum
        IBA, MOA #62086
        Orlando, Florida USA
        "Bottom posting is fun"

        > I highly recommend the Village Idiots mail list for posting
        > crap. It's actually encouraged there. Just motorcycles
        > riders, mostly BMW, some Triumph and others. You can even
        > get T Shirts :) You can sub at:
        >
        > village-idiots-request@...
        >
        > C ya there! (I think :-)

        ---