Re: [TriumphTrophy] Exhaust testimonial..

  • Eric, Risk Taker......
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2002
      Can't just enjoy the humor, Richard T[or is it *Dick*? LOL].

      Got to make a comment on the size of my Johnson.

      I'm no Johnny Holmes, but at least 50 percent of the
      participants have been satisfied every time I *entered* a woman,
      [my 50 percent LOL]:^0....
      I may not reach bottom, but I play hell with the sides....

      I've checked into the "Big Johnson" Motorcycles, they drip from
      the pet*cock* after hard use, and they use allot of fuel when
      ridden "two up".
      They can be difficult to start after stalling too.
      They also have two large appendages to drag around that really
      limit performance.

      But since your recommending them, I can only assume your very
      familiar with the product line?
      I'm sure your an expert at keeping your Big Johnson polished up
      nicely.
      I am planning on doing the same after I get mine and may need
      some tips.

      HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
      http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/
    • motoworld2001
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2002
        --- In TriumphTrophy@y..., "Eric, Risk Taker......" <sphynctmus@y...>
        wrote:
        > Can't just enjoy the humor,

        Eric,
        YOUR HUMOR SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Tom D.
      • Mik
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2002
          During a gear change, "Eric, Risk Taker......" <sphynctmus@...>
          penned ...
          >I'm an expert at keeping Big Johnson polished
          >I am planning on doing the same after I get mine and may need
          >some tips.

          Visit a circumcisionist .... (wandering off topic here though).
          --
          Ò¿Ó Dame Edna : 1999 PB Trophy 4