Re: new here

  • taylorguk
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2002
      --- In TriumphTrophy@y..., "teddy \"dudeman\" donahey"
      > I will not bore you with my observations of owning and riding
      (SNIP)
      a 95 trophy Tundra Pig(tm)

      Why not - that's mostly what the group's for?
      From the story on your website it appears you have loads to
      contribute, particularly on tyres & general reliability!
      I share your dismay at the Triumph dealer who refused to change your
      tyre when you were miles from home - almost unbelieveable!
      If I was Mr Bloor, I would immediately sack a dealer who so
      spectacularly failed to support the brand and an existing customer in
      that fashion!

      BTW - welcome to the list!

      Richard T.