Suset Red touch up paint for sale

  • hsc1993
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002
      I have a quart of Sunset Red paint that I am willing to sell as a
      whole or part out in small quantaties if you need just a bit for
      touch up. It was not cheap to have the color match done, but it does
      match perfectly. The paint is PPG, basecoat which is the same as OEM
      from the factory (not Dupont). Email me offline at bill(at)
      billshell.com if you are interested.

      Bill Shell
      Roanoke,VA
      '01 Sunset Red 1200