Colorado Ride

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2002
      After a few days at Sturgis, I went to Colorado.
      I posted the photo's on my website cameramike.com.
      http://www.cameramike.com/slideshow/colorado2002/album.htm
      No, sorry to say Alysia wasn't with me.
      The riding was great - Poudre Canyon, Boulder Canyon, Big Thompson,
      Peaks to Peak, Boulder Mt Park - all fun.

      Mike
    • Steve Kirk
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2002
        Mike wrote:
        :: After a few days at Sturgis, I went to Colorado.
        :: I posted the photo's on my website cameramike.com.
        :: http://www.cameramike.com/slideshow/colorado2002/album.htm
        :: No, sorry to say Alysia wasn't with me.
        :: The riding was great - Poudre Canyon, Boulder Canyon, Big Thompson,
        :: Peaks to Peak, Boulder Mt Park - all fun.

        Next time Mike try and get some nice scenery to picture ;p)
        ~Steve~
        Scotland
      • frankbleeker
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2002
          I saw on the map, that Nederland is also on this route.
          I am wondering where this route is situated and why it is such
          strange fine weather?

          Frank, from the Netherlands....

          --- In TriumphTrophy@y..., "Mike" <cameramike@c...> wrote:
          > After a few days at Sturgis, I went to Colorado.
          > I posted the photo's on my website cameramike.com.
          > http://www.cameramike.com/slideshow/colorado2002/album.htm
          > No, sorry to say Alysia wasn't with me.
          > The riding was great - Poudre Canyon, Boulder Canyon, Big Thompson,
          > Peaks to Peak, Boulder Mt Park - all fun.
          >
          > Mike
        • Mike
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 8, 2002
            Maybe you can import.