Re: [TriumphTrophy] Tyre/Tire Pressure

  • Mik
    Message 1 of 49 , Sep 2, 2002
      During a gear change, Norman Bunn <bunn@...> penned ...
      >What inflation pressure are you using on your tires?
      > Anyone
      >know these for a '99 1200?
      >Norman
      >'99 1200 PB

      I use 38 Front and 41 Rear on my 1999 1200 PB as stated in the handbook
      ;o)
      --
      Ò¿Ó Dame Edna
    • jrfeltham
      Message 49 of 49 , Sep 10, 2002
        OK, if you want more detail. Obviously you take off the plastic
        shade or the olde worlde lantern so you are left with the bulb. You
        use a white bulb. You make a sleeve out of black plastic cable
        covering and cut a letter box slit for the bulb to shine out from
        and affix it firmly (not bobbing) to the screen trim so it can
        hardly be noticed. Insignificant compared with the 350 square inches
        or so of perspex windscreen. You could use any 12v pea bulb (try a
        telephone one which are very small) if you've got a particular
        aversion to Xmas.

        John