Re: where the #@%% have I been?

  • brucetrophy
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2002
      and northern New Mexico is fantastic. Scenery seems to change every 30
      > minutes.

      Mike, glad you are back and had a safe trip. Wish I had known you
      were headed that direction. I hope you got to ride the Enchanted
      Circle outside of Taos and stopped at the Vietnam memorial, truly
      inspiring. Also hope you got to ride the High Road from Santa Fe to
      Taos, if so, you surely must have stopped at the eatery in Chimayo.
      Best food and one of the best rides in Northern NM. Regardless of
      where you rode, I know it was beautiful.
      Bruce
      99/900
    • Sachs, Mike
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2002

        Glad to be back. Did I miss anything important.
        I see I got back just in time for the WD-4.....

        ;^)

        Mike