Email attribution and order

  • Mik
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2002
      Hi all - thought you might be interested in this. It has nothing to do
      with motorcycles but will help you when reading and replying to emails
      from this group. This little prog will individually colour different
      peoples responses and will wrap text correctly when using Outlook and
      Outlook Express so making it easier to read and respond (correctly) to
      emails.
      <URL:http://jump.to/oe-quotefix>
      --
      Ò¿Ó Dame Edna
    • Bud Izen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 12, 2002
        <<This little prog will individually colour different
        peoples responses and will wrap text correctly when using Outlook and
        Outlook Express >>

        According to the documentation, this only works with Outlook Express, not
        Outlook itself. I tried it anyway - I use Outlook 2000. No go. It asks me if
        I want to start OE. Nice idea anyway. Thanks for the suggestion.

        Bud Izen
        99/900
      • steven kirk
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 12, 2002
          Mik wrote:
          > Hi all - thought you might be interested in this. It has nothing to do
          > with motorcycles but will help you when reading and replying to emails
          > from this group. This little prog will individually colour different
          > peoples responses and will wrap text correctly when using Outlook and
          > Outlook Express so making it easier to read and respond (correctly) to
          > emails.
          > <URL:http://jump.to/oe-quotefix>
          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Works for me :)