NE Ride

  • Michael Hurst
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2000
      How does Sunday, April 9th, look? We apparently have at least two
      from Maine who are interested, three from NH, and ? from MA, CT, RI,
      and VT? Great Bay Triumph in Hampton, NH, on the famous Rte 1 might
      be reasonable or perhaps at the Kittery Trading Post in Kittery, Me?
      In either place, I would hop over to 1A to take the coastal route
      north to maybe York Harbor for very interesting scenery, etc.

      I would hope to rendevous about noon, eat, talk, ride, etc for a
      couple of hours before breaking.

      If more from MA and/or CT, somewhere in the Worcester area like
      Performance Cycles (Triumph) in Shrewsbury might be interesting and
      relevant.

      We could use this list for weather updates, etc.

      Reactions?

      Michael