Re: gasoline smell

  • Rick Willmore
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1 12:11 PM
      "checkswrecks" <swaimbo@...>
      wrote : I had the same problem as Rick. However, rather than replacement, I
      simply put a little gasket sealant on the edge of the diaphram (both
      sides). Haven't had a problem since.

      G'day Bob
      Thats a different problem, the diaphragm at the 'back' of the valve leaking,
      and it may possibly be Mikes problem also. The leak I was talking about is
      the cup seal at the front, behind the selector knob. It would probably be
      the story for him to do both.
      Rick