Re: [TriumphTrophy] Digest Number 1019

  • phsammut@unmc.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2002
      Hi all,

      I still have some miscellaneous Trophy items left over :
      "Shorty" standard windscreen to fit the pre-1999 nose cone
      Ultra-short (i.e. cut down to level of mirrors) windscreen for same
      cone
      Small tank pad, still sealed in wrapper
      Stock silencers/mufflers (removed from bike at 5000 miles)
      K&N Stage 1 Jet Kit, still in box. Will fit all 1992-1997 Triumph
      triples.
      All in excellent condition.
      Any offers?

      Paul.