Arai Helmets NOT A RUMOR

  • Michael Boyden
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2002
      Jamie,For the record I read it on a web site www.helmetharbor.com that sells Arai (or used to). They said that the only helmets that would still be available online etc were the ones made before a certain date. It was specific about the date I don't remember what that date was. Read it there if you don't believe me. It includes a response letter to one of their loyal customers that complained to them about the discontinuation of internet and phone sales.If this is just a rumor somebody better let helmetharbor know!http://www.helmetharbor.com/arai_issue/arai_response.htmHope this clears this up.Mike Boyden99 Platinum 900