88210Re: About the "Johnson Jolt"

  • harrysrock@btinternet.com
    Jan 13, 2014
      hi the battery on the bike a 14Ah one as supplied by my local triumph dealer back in March 2013 (Yuasa YB14LA-2 I think )

      No the car was not running as i've been told that can kill the ignition system on my bike.. Using my wives car to jump start the bike makes the starter spin the engine at a very good rate of knots...
      (Not something i do very often)

      Would you recommend a battery with a higher amprage