      From: "noggin the nog" <harrysrock@...>
      To: <TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [TriumphTrophy] Re: About the "Johnson Jolt"
      Date: Sun, Jan 12, 2014 11:32 am

      just completed the johnson jolt on my '91 BBBB the bike starts and runs time
      will tell if there is a starting improvement, thanks to all who supplied
      info about this esp to td02460for uploading an easy to follow PPT guide.

      May try the starter power line upgrade next if needed, i have noticed that
      when i need a jump start from the wives car how much faster the bike spins
      up.