      From: "Ed Johnson" <edljohnson2@...>
      To: <TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [TriumphTrophy] RE: replacement fairings
      Date: Tue, Dec 10, 2013 6:23 am

          Unless he already has the molds made I don't think they would have enough return on their investment but thanks for the update!
      Ed J. 2001Triumph Trophy 1200
      On 12/10/2013 2:42 AM, angusbain2000@... wrote:

      just an update, i received an email from ''Dutch'' airtech-streamlining, he said they dont do any Trophy panels at the moment, he is flat out with other work, but he said if he does consider making some in the future he will email me. I have said thats good and i will let the forum know, he said thanks. So we wait and see if anything comes of it?