86997Re: Trophy meet 19th and 20th July

  • a2
    Jul 18, 2013
      I have laid on some soft drinks and some tinnys. There are BBQ area all ready to go - don't even need matches. There is a kettle on the go as required. Would be nice to settle on a run so people have got our timings. Anyone want the listing of mobile numbers then email me quick.. Please text an arrival time so that we arrange to meet rather than bugger off without you.

      Additional meet ace cafe Friday lunch.
      Start texting your etas as soon as on road so that we can get extra sausages and mash before you arrive.....

      Assume arrivals ace circa 1200 probable latest departure 1400
      Dan
      A2

      --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "tritonrat" <hcapper69@...> wrote:

      > From what I can gather Miles it's BBQ type stuff, however Dan said there are supermarkets 10 mins away so I intend to get set up and then do a supermarket run for some bottles and grub. That said there's nowt to stop you bring the usual camping stove etc.. I am. 'H'