84732Trophy meet at Bracelands with RBLRB

  • John Barrett
    Oct 1, 2012
      Hi Rod and Dot, Gordon, Dan and Russ. Just to let you know I have a torn but not ruptured muscle and the most horrific bruising I have ever seen in a mirror. You were right Rod, its extensive and still growing but not to sore with the drugs. Carol is fine and we arrived home at 2pm with the bike not having moved at all. I would like to say a massive thankyou to you all for your help and concern and we both feel we have met some good friends and hope to catch up with you all again soon. Rod I hope you do join the RBLRB as I know you would enjoy the rideouts and the fun. Once again thank you all. Jubba. Bruised and battered but happy