8255Tony Angco

  • bosch1@swbell.net
    Sep 3, 2001
      Somehow I don't know what I would write in a letter to Tony's widow.
      However, after getting back from a long weekend I have morbidly read
      every post about Tony and am sitting here in a sad funk. He too
      helped me off line and I always paid extra attention to his posts.
      Even had a collage of pics off his web site printed out and posted on
      my cubical wall 'cause I thought he was a wildman, but a great guy
      and I respected that. Someone not like me, yet someone I could relate
      to and admire. He had that "Zen and the Art of Motorcycling" sense of
      quality in a totally sane and human way.

      I guess if I had to say one thing, it is that of everyone on the
      list, I looked forward to riding with you the most Tony...

      Rest in peace.

      aka Flatlander1200
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic