8215Re: [TriumphTrophy] Tony Angco

  • towman85@aol.com
    Sep 2, 2001
      I didn't know tony personaly but I read his postings and found ynotfix. to be
      a good friend to talk with over the computor good tips and a good person I
      want to say goodbye from a friend that he did not know. I hoped I would be
      able to ride with him someday.but that seems put off for another time thanks
      to all who responded to the demise of tony the group is better aware of the
      dangers we impose on ourselves everytime we start our engines. (PLEASE DRIVE
      SAFLEY I LOVE MY LIFE I HOPE YOU DO TOO...TOWMAN85@... JEFF
      GARTSIDE........GOODBYE.)