76501non starter 92 1200

  • johnbarrett41
    Dec 1, 2010
      Jack M, Thanks for the battery information I asked about, Another local supplier has the battery you suggest may fit so on saturday i am going down to see if it fits and if so will buy it and all will be well again. I still have the old zx10 battery fitted and tonight after work with minus 3degrees showing, she fired up fine so there is no battery discharge occuring within the bike electrics. The supplier of the previous new battery has excepted that it was faulty and refunded my money, tho he really wanted to sell me another battery. But as he said he couldnt test the zx10 battery for me i didnt want to give him anymore of my buisness!!! Thanks again Jubba 92 1200
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic