65862Re: Trophy 900 1996 Moto GP thoughts

  • freddycronin
    Nov 1 3:35 AM
      --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Andrews" <gandrews@...>
      >Hi Greg thanks for the advice I have tried that and the chain is
      still way to slack ,looks like Ill have to replace the chain and more
      than likely the rubbing block any advice on how to do would be well
      recieved .
      Valentino started 12th pole and the reason was his qualifying times
      werent good as he actully ran off the track onto grass which he
      handled well until he hit the gravel slow down barrier which made a
      bit of a mees of his bike .But what a rider 14th to 2nd you have to
      give it to him a true world beater .Still its great that an Aussie
      won the race

      > Hi Freddy, What a great experience to go to Phillip Island. I live
      > Kansas City so I'll have to do the viewing on MotoGP.com
      > It was a good race seeing Rossi go thru the middle group. I forget
      > he started back in the pack. He rides on such hard tires that his
      > few laps are always slow. Casey Stoner is a wonderful competitor.
      > I attended the MotoGP race in Monterey,CA in 2006. Man was it ever
      > 100 degrees F. The track viewing areas were not set up to handle
      > of that size. And trying to get out to the parking lot took 90
      > I'll never go back to Laguana Seca.
      > Greg
      > "freddycronin" wrote:
      > Hi Group Ive just finished a 10500 k tour across Australia to see
      > Motogp race at Phillip island
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic