65507Re: [TriumphTrophy] Won't Start (redux) - Trip scheduled in two days!!!!!

  • Andrew Bell
    Oct 1, 2008
      Bud,

      After you eliminate the battery;

      Did you check the ignitor pick-up resistance?
      spec is in the service book.

      Did you check the security system jumper?
      if this jumper is dislodged, the bike will crank and not fire.

      Hate to point out the obvious, but if the bike was fine, then you worked
      on it, and now is not fine, the problem *must be* in the area you worked
      on. (usually)

      Andrew