60787Re: [TriumphTrophy] Re: Trophy 900 WANTED

  • peteforest@aol.com
    Nov 20, 2007
      daytonatriumph@... writes:

      --- In _TriumphTrophy@TriumphTrophTri_ (mailto:TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com)
      , "Dominic Walshe"
      <dominicwalshe@dom> wrote:

      > Hi all, thought I would try again and see if any body is selling a
      > Trophy 900 in the UK, I'm looking for either an early 92/93 model or
      > possibly getting quite interested in the later 96 and onwards models.
      > ideally lowish mileage around 20,000 not much more, and in good
      > condition. Cash waiting so if anybody has one please email me.
      > dominicwalshe@
      > Many thanks, Dom

      hi Dom
      saw your post for a 900
      i happened to work in a bike shop [honda:-(] and we have a 1200 trophy
      up for sale if your interested.
      its an 02 model
      12900 miles
      data-tagged and service history
      green paint job and v. tidy
      pricw was 3899 but have been told we can let it go for 3499

      i know its not a 900 trip. but still a good bike
      let me know if your interested and i can put you in touch with our
      sales guys
      ride safe jd

      Hi
      The last time I was at Eddies Leeds, they had a 1999 Trophy with 11000 on
      the clock for £1699
      It was in platinum and as they are leaving Triumph, they were having a sale.
      I do not know if its still there, you would have to give them a ring if you
      are interested.

      pete