59798Re: [TriumphTrophy] Trophy 900 WANTED

  • jason spencer
    Sep 1, 2007
      Hello Dominic,

      I have the bike for you, She is a 96 trophy 900 in pacific blue and she is loaded with options. This bike has 20kmi. on it and runs like a top. Options are as follows. fork spring upgrade, genmar risers, corbin canyon seat w/ bachrest, tall and stock windshield,D&D cans and stock cans, throttle rockers L&R, gel grips, heated grips, driving lights, 12v acc. plug, new quad x-ring chain, fresh oil and filter, matching triumph hardbags. The price is $3850.00 I am in Salem, Va. 24153 my number is 540-389-5017 I am sending you some pics. I am selling because I am not going to ride for a couple of years and I am getting a jeep instead of a bike for a while. This bike is a wonderful sport tour bike I love it and hate to sell it but I just don't have room for four cars and the bike so one car and the bike have to go. Ad far as over engineered, this bike is the easiest, most user friendly bike I have owned.
      PS. have all books and shop manual that go with bike as well, I do my own service.

      Dominic Walshe <dominicwalshe@...> wrote:
      Hi all, have been searching all summer for a Trophy 900, wrong time of
      the year I guess, but now we are coming to the end of August I
      wondered if any members were thinking of selling. Ideally it would be
      a '92 model as I've heard the pre '93 models were over-engineered.
      Mileage below 25,000 miles, not too fussy on colour but in generally
      good to very good condition. Can anyone help?
      Really enjoy the emails, extremely useful site and info...even more so
      when I actually get my bike!
      Thanks Dominic