59292Re: [TriumphTrophy] Re: Help! I need fork advice!

  • Wm Snyder
    Aug 1, 2007
      Yeah, it took me until I got really curious and was looking it up and the spell checker changed it to steel rod (My mind was going over variations on "stellite" and "stellar", and considering that it might be some British term for all-thread or a rebar.), for me to realise this. Better not quit my day job and try making it as a private detective, I guess. (:{>

      Trophy Mick <jmormerod@...> wrote: --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, Wm Snyder <snydhack@...> wrote:
      > What's a stell rod?

      I would think that is a typo, and was meant to be steel rod;o)

      Luggage? GPS? Comic books?