57591Re: [TriumphTrophy] Seating height-Will I fit?

  • C BENNETT
    Apr 1, 2007
      Hi Lenny I'm 5'8'' with a 29'' inside leg and can easily manage a 91 trophy 93 trident & 94 sprint my 98 t595 was a bit of a stretch though.
      Colin

      Lenny <motoleo@...> wrote:
      Hi,
      I'm a new member and I do own a new Bonneville (02) and a 79 T140
      Bonneville. I'm considering purchasing a 97 Trophy and haven't seen it yet
      but I'm hoping I will not have a problem with seat height and my legs
      touching the ground at a standstill.

      I'm 5' 10" and have a 30" inseam. I've tried an 02 Tiger and that was too
      tall and top heavy.

      Curious to see if any other riders/owners are the same size as me or if
      there are any issues with seat height, to heavy steering at low speed, etc.

      Thanks,

      Lenny Seidman