57588Re: Seating height-Will I fit?

  • pnwwill
    Apr 1, 2007
      Lenny,
      Howdy. I am 5'9", 31 inch inseam. My seat is lowered such that a
      local seat builder said "You're sittin on the pan!". I wear police
      tactical leather boots and both feet rest flat on the ground. I added
      two medium thickness lambs wool seat cover pieces ($20 at the local
      retailer). As far as comfort, 6-8 hours in the saddle is plenty.
      I do not notice the machine being top heavy accept when tank is full
      and dropped it once when I first bought it.

      Safe rides
      Will '99 1200
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic