57581Re: [TriumphTrophy] Re: Seating height-Will I fit?

  • Lenny
    Apr 1, 2007
      John and others,
      Thanks for the feedback so far.

      I do have a few additional questions.

      John, without your thick soled shoes and at a standstill (like at a traffic
      light) are you able to have both feet on the ground?

      I usually never try and park my bikes while sitting on them (unless they are
      low and light like the new Bonneville). I generally put the side stand down,
      get off the bike and then walk it back into a parking spot and the either
      use the side or center stand. How difficult is the 900 Trophy to maneuver
      this way? How difficult is it to put the bike on the center stand?

      Lenny