57579Re: Seating height-Will I fit?

  • shodan64
    Apr 1, 2007
      I'm the same height & inseam as you. I always ride with a pair
      of "water proof" Carolina linemen boots with a thick heal & sole. That
      gave me an extra 2" height for manuvering my Trophy for parking.
      Otherwise my feet reach the ground, but I have barely enough friction
      to move it.

      Be careful with the front brakes at slow speeds if it has the OEM
      forks. The nose will dive and if you happen to have the wheel turned,
      you will have a problem holding her up.

      Besides that it's all balanced and a real smile maker on the road! :)

      '99 Trophy 1200

      --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, Lenny <motoleo@...> wrote:
      > I'm 5' 10" and have a 30" inseam. Curious to see if any other
      riders/owners are the same size as me or if there are any issues with
      seat height, to heavy steering at low speed, etc.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic