51465Re: Handle Bar Up Grades - My design

  • Grace
    Mar 1, 2006

      Thanks, I had already changed the sprocket and put a new chain on
      before I lowered the bike. Chain guard is OK. I don't know if I
      would want to double up on the risers. I like to tuck into the bike
      on curves.

      --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Mullins"
      <creative502000@...> wrote:
      > Tuffy
      > I went the GEnMar route...I had the bike lowered and realized
      that I
      > could put on a second set of risers. Now Im very comfortable. I
      > havn't dropped the bike since...well ok once in the garage..but
      > was my kids fault with his bike in the way and all.
      > Do keep an eye on the chain guard as after I lowered mine it made
      > short work and was close to the swingarm. Seems to be ok now with
      > larger sproket
      > JOe
      > --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Grace" <gvanpelt@> wrote:

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic