33463Re: [TriumphTrophy] 2004 Ride-In Voting!!! Re: LOOP The Lakes on a Trophy!!

  • chris thomas
    Oct 8, 2003
      Jorge and Bill,

      When we get together Thursday evening, I'll probably ride up to Mt pleasant on the old trustey stead, but i will be going straight up I75 from Clarkston (mile Marker 91)

      Chris

      marshall_morbark <marshall_morbark@...> wrote:
      Jorge and Chris (and everyone else)...please send me an email when
      you know where/when we could meet. The weather (here in Michigan)
      this week looks great for riding. Also, I know we can make this
      event a really great one! Plus we'll have to know where/when the RAT
      Raid is at so we can coordinate. Everyone loves to show off a Trophy
      right!? I don't know the particulars of that RAT Raid...do anyone
      yet?
      Take care, ride safe.
      Bill

      > Jorge and Bill
      >
      > I'd like to hook up with you guys too. I am close to Mt. Pleasant
      too. I live in Clarkston, down near Pontiac.

      > Keep in touch
      >
      > Chris Thomas
      >
      > marshall_morbark <marshall_morbark@y...> wrote:
      > Jorge,
      > Have I mentioned to you that I live in Mt. Pleasant before. Since
      > we're just a half hour ride from each other, sounds like we could
      get
      > together and do a little organizational brainstorming....and hey,
      if
      > nothing else we need to get out and ride together........you know,
      > show em' off a bit!
      > I've never seen another trophy around here.
      > Let me know what you think.....it's getting awful cold around here,
      > but I'm brave!
      >
      > Bill
      >

      > > I also live in Michigan and would love to help in any way I can.
      > > am familiar with the lower penninsula of Mich and some parts of
      the
      > > Upper Peninsula.
      >
      > > How about we start with an organizational meeting where we can
      plan
      > > things like routes, how we can get sponsors etc? Again, I would
      be
      > > willing to organize and host it (my house in Midland MI may be
      > > convenient to folks from both the lower and upper penninsulas).
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > > Jorge Cerame
      > > Midland MI
      > > Jcerame@a...

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations & comments are solely & strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk & discretion of the reader!

      FAQs: