Hi Raven, An arahant who has entered nibanna first of all is dead, and if anything persists after death then it is said not to exist. Not that I know whatnorakat147
Nori, An Arahant is nibbana of greed, ill-will, and delusion. Of what use is someone free of greed, ill-will, and delusion to the world? Seriously? You have toravenath99
Hi Raven, My point being nothing more than what I stated in my opening paragraph. Peace, Norinorakat147
Please use Pali words only if necessary.
- Jun 21, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.