Hello Nori, all ... However I think the first is very interesting. It is very explicit. It says how bliss, in the view of Sariputta, is void of feeling. He isemz4585
ôThe concept of a freely existent I, of an I having existence from its own side, is the very root of all problems, all suffering. In order to escape sufferingemz4585
Want to know who you were in your past life? Slate has it figured out for you:emz4585
Please use Pali words only if necessary.
- Jun 21, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.