There are three types or levels of wisdom (panna): that based on study, on reflection, on practice. ôPlunging into practice without having studied oremz4585
Hello Rale, all ... culture), and ... change in one is a change in them all. ... As I understand your point, or misunderstand it, a Buddha could not act solelyemz4585
On Sat, 22 Aug 2015 15:42:24 -0700 ... No, it's not. If it were, there could be no Buddha. Metta, Raled_raleigh_arnold
Please use Pali words only if necessary.
- Jun 21, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.