IsnÆt it possible to say that the opposites of lobha/greed, and dosa/hatred, arenÆt merely alobha and adosa (without greed and hatred), but areemz4585
What takes place when Nibbana is attained is not a change in the nature of reality but a change in our perspective of the nature of reality. The fact ofemz4585
ôàshifting the center of gravity over to the flow of unstructured [meaning not reified / attafied] quality in the passing now. For those who are able toemz4585
Please use Pali words only if necessary.
- Jun 21, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.