on art continued - indian poster

  • Leo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2007
      Hi

      I have Indian poster of Buddha under the tree and some mountains with
      a snow on the back. At the same time, I remember, that some monks were
      affraid to go to mountains to meditate. Looks like there were some
      spirits living there. Buddha said it is o.k. to go there. At the same
      time, since Buddha said that, it had probably many trees, since it was
      recommended to meditate under the tree. So based on that, I can make a
      decision, that background of my poster should have mountains with
      trees, not snow. How do you look at that?

      Leo