Re: chiggers

  • mcktx2028
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 1, 2009
      --- In Trinity_Trail@yahoogroups.com, Royce Schafer <royceschafer@...> wrote:

      > I've bought sulpher at Home Depot and Lowe's.  It's in the garden department.

      Yes you need to ask for DUSTING SULPHUR (sp?)It might also say wettable powder on the bag.

      Sulfa powder is an antibiotic and you get that from the vet for infections/wounds.

      I suspect deet would work also, probably longer, not sure about the homemade fly repellent receipes we have had posted. Would sure hope someone would try them out for us.

      Carol Marthens