Horsemanship Clinic

  • Patti Crow
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 5:58 AM

      We have had several requests to hold a Horsemanship Clinic this month.  We only have one date available and if there is enough interest we would love to have a clinic.

      A little about our clinics:  Michael Goheen has recently come back from spending time with two great horsemen, Ray Hunt and Buster McLaury.  He is eager to pass on the knowledge and techniques he learned from working with them.  He will start you off in the round pen, move on to the arena for drills, then head out on the trails for obstacles.  The clinic costs $150, runs from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and includes a snack and dinner.  The date we have available is May 9.  If anyone is interested, please call Patti at 972-784-7037 or email me.  The classes are small (10-12 people).

      Patti Crow
      South Paw Ranch and
      Michael Goheen Horsemanship
      www.southpawranchinc.com

    • Emery Hanzel
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 6:10 AM
        I might come.  I can't promise that I will attend at this time.

        Please keep me posted.

        Elizabeth