Re:Does anyone know where to go to get an aluminum trailer washed?

  • melissa wolff
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2008
      Thanks!!

      Melissa

    • bjhouten
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2008
        Would it be a good idea to have a notice about this web page posted on
        the TTPA web page?

        -Betty
      • June bOYD
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 3, 2008
          There is one between Hwy. 80 and I 30 in Mesquite just off of Town East Blvd.  I have been there several times, but not in the last 5 years.  Look in the Yellow pages for truck washing and call them.  Most of them do horse trailers.