Re: [Trinity_Trail] Re: Cross Country Trailer Hauling

  • MM
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27 10:28 AM
      Re: [Trinity_Trail] Re: Cross Country Trailer Hauling It’s Robert’s mom – mi suegra.  She will be OK and did get home last night, so that’s good.

      I felt bad their CD wasn’t better and had made myself available for pronunciation help, but they are such independent little cuties and wanted to do it themselves.  OK.  I thought it was clever how they put it together.  Looking forward to seeing some of them tonight.

      On 4/27/12 7:56 AM, "southpawranchinc" <southpawranchinc@...> wrote:

      Try www.uship.com. You post what needs to be shipped and others will bid on the job. You can get some good deals if someone is heading back empty.

      Patti Crow
      www.southpawranchinc.com
      972-784-7037

      --- In Trinity_Trail@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Trinity_Trail%40yahoogroups.com> , "mcktx2028" <luminaryllamas@...> wrote:

      > I am looking for suggestions on how I could get a trailer from CT, to as close to McKinney as I can.  Any ideas on how to go about looking for someone to do this for me?
      >
      > I am looking at purchasing a trailer up there and need to figure in how much more it would add to the cost of the trailer to get it hauled here.
      >
      > Thanks for any ideas!
      >
      > Carol

    • whitaker Electronics
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 27 2:54 PM
        Try to find a Hot Shot  ? going that way or coming back empty.