Re: FREEDOM TO PALESTINE - Butros

  • peters
    Message 1 of 237 , Feb 2, 2011
      <<Scriptures does not say we are son of Jesus? It says my father and mother were are Children of God. I am a son of (a brother and daughter of Jesus) making God my Grandfather.>>
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      once again, you are confusing the biological with the spiritual

      your biological grandparents, parents, you, and your children, your grandchildren are all spiritual brothers and sisters of God with christ

      I am reading Scriptures correctly.

      For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call." Acts 2:39.

      I am a child of those whom the promise is.

      <<you mean the body of my father died it does not live in me?>>
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      that's correct
      ------------------
      My Father is my ancestor. He has not died he lives with me.

      <<flesh is born as spirit is born again.>>
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      no, spirit is not born again- you are born again of the spirit (there is a difference)
      -----------------------
      Again to those who believe in the Trinity of Jesus, there is no difference.

      <<Our Father lives eternally in us as does the Son.

      Romans 14 9 For this very reason, Christ died and returned to life so that he might be the Lord of both the dead and the living.>>
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      well, first of all, the scripture that you quote says nothing of the Father or the son living eternally in us

      second of all, it is not the Father or the son who lives within us, but it is God's holy spirit which dwells within us and within jesus.
      --------------------------
      Again to me 'they are' One HOLY Trinity.

      <<You see them as Two, I however do not distinguish between the Father and the Son except in flesh, not in spirit.>>
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      well the reason i see them as two is because that is what scripture teaches- it is the scriptures which distinguish between the Father and the son.
      -----------------------------
      Two persons not Two spirits.

      <<Rom 14 17 For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit, 18 because anyone who serves Christ in this way is pleasing to God and receives human approval.>>
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      well, once again this scripture does not address the point that you were trying to make
      ----------------------------------
      the point I am making is that as an Adami, I have two Fathers One God the creator the other Father the Procreator and that is Jesus.

      <<Since 'No Man' has seen the Father except, I have no problems in identifying Jesus, as the 'No Man'>>
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      this is just grammatically incorrect
      ---------------------------
      If you agree that NO man has seen Jesus, the Jesus is not a man He is the son of God, the one who is identified as the 'No Man'.

      << 'the living Son' The Christ. We christians are of the same breed a Holy nation.>>
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      jesus is indeed the living son of God, and he is the christ. and we are a holy nation.
      -------------------------

      therefore a Christian nation.
      Christian is a noun not only an adjective for me.

      Amen.

      the stone
    • applsaucefactory@aol.com
      Message 237 of 237 , Feb 8, 2011

        In a message dated 2/8/2011 4:07:51 A.M. Central Standard Time, pashanab@... writes:

        <<I am now in berlin visiting my wife's family in germany.>>
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        i saw on the news this morning that mubarak might be moving to germany.

        <<a set of each of my father and my mother chromosomes pair up to form a son.>>
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        yes

        <<yes. 23 pairs>>
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        yes, half of each pair from your father and half from your mother

        <<a son of both>>
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        yes

        <<even satan has a spirit of God.>>
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        there are many satans in the world, some are living things and some are nonliving things- if a satan is a living thing, then it possesses life because God's spirit is in it.

        <<a Holy nation if not 'christian' nation>>
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        yes, all christians, no matter what earthly nation they happen to be living in, are all citizens of God's holy nation

        <<all of us who belong ot Christ and his kingdom belong to the Holy ONE, Our Father who is in heaven.>>
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        yes to God our Father

        - the apple