Re: [TrinityQuestion] Re: Colossians 2:8-10 - Heath.

  • applsaucefactory@aol.com
    Message 1 of 728 , Sep 1, 2009

      In a message dated 8/31/2009 1:58:49 P.M. Central Daylight Time, heath.deer@... writes:
      what does that make him, a demi god, a hybrid like in gen 3? hercules...?
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      well, not genesis 3- or 6 but it would make him a hybrid demigod just like heracles (hercules) - which of course, just like the trinity is pagan mythology and not the truth

      - the apple
    • Heath Deer
      Message 728 of 728 , Oct 13, 2009
        as good as any answer I've heard, seems no one knows or really even thinks about it.