Re: [Triallogs] Hi Group

  • mjyannone@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
      In a message dated 11/2/2005 3:37:30 PM US Mountain Standard Time, choptechusn@... writes:
      Sorry, Mark -- I won't be available for that.  But let me know if there is something I can do here locally (Kansas City).  I'm always interested in meeting others in my area actively doing battle with the govt.
      Chuck
      I only mentioned Pensacola in case you know someone there.  I haven't been able to find anyone yet.

      BTW, are you libertarian?

      Mark
    • djahn
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2005

        Chuck,

        I wanted to welcome you to the group.  I’m working 12 hour days until the end of next week.  After that, I will have more time for formulating and implementing action plans.

        Tessa Rose’s trial starts this coming Monday.  That is in my corner of the nation.  I will work to see if we can get someone starting Monday.

        Bear with me for the next week.  Then we can turn our focus on getting triallogs.com up and running.  We also need ideas for improving the service and maintaining order on the blog.  We may need to formulate a written comment policy recognizing that the government types appear to be doing all they can to agitate the group.

        Hopefully, we’ll be getting Irwin’s transcript soon.

        Keep the faith,

        David Jahn

        Sorry, Mark -- I won't be available for that.  But let me know if there is something I can do here locally (Kansas City).  I'm always interested in meeting others in my area actively doing battle with the govt.

        Chuck

        mjyannone@... wrote:

        Hello, Chuck.  Welcome to the group.

        We are looking for folks to serve as trial reporters in Pensacola, Florida, when Dr. Ward Dean's trial begins.

        Mark Yannone

        In a message dated 10/31/2005 8:22:57 AM US Mountain Standard Time, choptechusn@... writes:

        Just a brief hello.

        Chuck Schneider