idea

  • violosity
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2005
      There once was a site called ICE (interesting curious evidence). The
      owner shut it down for various reasons. He compressed the contents of
      the site, which was vast, onto a disk and sold it to all registered
      ICE site visitors for $20.

      I think a hard copy of the trial blogs would be a valuable addition to
      peoples libraries. The proceeds could be put into a trust fund and
      used to pay for transcipts and the expense of operating the blog.
      Also, there would be a large number of original hard copies in
      circulation. I have some other thoughts but will call you Dave.