9RE: [Triallogs] Hi Group

  • djahn
    Nov 3, 2005

      Chuck,

      I wanted to welcome you to the group.  I’m working 12 hour days until the end of next week.  After that, I will have more time for formulating and implementing action plans.

      Tessa Rose’s trial starts this coming Monday.  That is in my corner of the nation.  I will work to see if we can get someone starting Monday.

      Bear with me for the next week.  Then we can turn our focus on getting triallogs.com up and running.  We also need ideas for improving the service and maintaining order on the blog.  We may need to formulate a written comment policy recognizing that the government types appear to be doing all they can to agitate the group.

      Hopefully, we’ll be getting Irwin’s transcript soon.

      Keep the faith,

      David Jahn