machine translation

  • david.rd1975
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2007
      Hello everybody,
      I have many friends all over the world and I need to correspond
      constantly with some of them using sms and email. It`s better in some
      of the cases to communicate in their native languages. I have heard
      that the real-time translation service is suitable for the purpose,
      but I`ve never useded it. I have the intention to subscribe to such a
      service. Before taking any action in this direction, I would like to
      have more information about everything related to that to make the
      right decision. I`m expecting all kinds of comments on the topic.
      Regrads.