Is anyone in Columbus?

  • carinoh32
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2007
      I'm a newbie/solitary, and I'm wondering if anyone's in Columbus,
      Ohio?
    • cutewitch772
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2016
        Hi there,

        I'm not sure if you're still active in this group but hopefully this will send you a notification. I'm in the Cleveland area & was saddened to see that those of you in the past looking on this group hadn't found very much. I'd love to get in touch with more Ohio people if possible! cutewitch772@...

        Blessings~
        -Cara-